Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 1 outfits of 30x30


Outfit #1 worn two ways with belt and cardigan swapped.  
Orange sweater: Gap
Flower Tank: Old Navy
Tan Belt: Target
Black Pants: Old Navy
Grey Flats: Burlington Coat Factory
Green/Blue sweater: Target
Pink belt: Target

 Outfit #2
Striped Dress: Gap
Pink Belt: Target
Heels: Old Navy

Outfit #3 worn 2 ways
Plaid Shirt: Old Navy
Purple shirt: Down East Basics
White Capris: Old Navy
Brown sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace: F21

This was actually really fun to try and put together clothes that I wouldn't normally pair.  Outfit #2 is the only one I've actually worn out, but I think I'll wear outfit #1 tomorrow!  What do you think?  Any advice or changes?  Do ya like my haircut??

3 comments:

  1. So cute Suzi! Love the haircut!!!! I want to try this challenge. This seems like a lot of fun. Was there recommendations on how many bold tops, pants, plain tops etc that they suggested to use? Maybe I will just read that website! Haha. You look great and so skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair Suzi. That bathroom seems huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your haircut a lot! And the outfits look cute. Way to be creative. Too bad I'm just sitting here in my lounging pants and a workout shirt from my walk this morning. Yes it is 3:41pm. I guess I"m just relaxing today!

    ReplyDelete